You know what this is? This is awesome-sauce. This is better than just ಠ_ಠ, which you may have seen around some places. Well, this is that face with a monocle.
And if anyone cares, it’s made using the Kannada script.
Y’know, Kannada? Not to be mistaken for Canada? The language spoken in India, mostly in Karnataka? The one that’s one of the thirty most spoken languages in the world? Yeah, that Kannada! Right, the one that’s a Dravidian language, highly inflected, with a SOV (subject-object-verb) word order, three genders (masc., fem., neut.), etc! Yep, that’s Kannada!
[…because linguistics is fun, that’s why.]
- theneemtree likes this
- together12up likes this
- lovecraft likes this
- medha-worldpeace reblogged this from sonidenakhre
- medha-worldpeace likes this
- eggshellism likes this
- sonidenakhre reblogged this from the-fairy-cake
- kankricheckshisprivilegetwice likes this
- silly-someone likes this
- thebird-is-theword likes this
- the-fairy-cake posted this